Last updated: September 21, 2017
We at jb gampe respect your concerns about privacy. This policy describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information we collect and with whom your information is shared with.
Information We Collect
We collect customer information for various reasons, as part of our ongoing efforts to improve our customer’s shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions, especially ones that we believe may be of particular interest to you based on the information that we have collected. Customer information is collected when you visit our Website or open our emails, place an order online, email or by telephone, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, through our social media channels, participate in a promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make.
Types of personal information that we may collect are:
- Your name, email address, postal address and phone number
- Payment information, credit card number, expiration date, security code or authorization number, delivery address and billing address.
- Customer service inquiries
- Custom order inquiries
- Photos, comments and reviews you provide on our site or our social media channels
In addition, when you interact with our Website, social media channels or open emails from us, we may collect certain information automatically from cookies (bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer), such as the IP address, browser type, computer type, screen resolution, operating system and version. If you prefer not to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to disable them. Cookies collect information that helps us improve and refine our Website, it also allows us to tailor it to your interests. We do not collect your credit card, username or password information in a cookie.
If you choose to engage in social sharing, the social media site may share information with us about your use of their services, including profile information, information about your contacts and content you have viewed or liked. Please refer to the social media site’s privacy settings to control how your information is shared.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To allow you to use our online technologies
- To facilitate social sharing
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
- You always have the choice not to receive marketing information
We may use and disclose such information for any lawful purpose. If required, we will treat such information as personal information in accordance with this policy.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their Web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to Websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on the Website are encrypted using 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect you Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and (d) WHEN YOU TRANSFER ANY INFORMATION TO US, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you still have concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to email us with your name, phone number and items you wish to order. We will call you to place the order.
If you have any questions about any of our policies and terms, please contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting.